GoldenEye 007‘s Wii debut is TODAY so it’s high time to know what you’re getting into. This 007 launch trailer shows just about everything there is to see in the game:
It’s the usual Bond fare: stealthily invading the bad guy’s bases, gunfights, escaping danger, and saving the damsel. And there’s tanks, which are always fun to cause lots of damage with.
GoldenEye‘s pre-order goods won’t run out at launch so no need to rush on getting those. What might run out after a limited time, however, is the $70 Classic Edition that bundles a gold-colored Classic Controller Pro with GoldenEye. Don’t wait long to grab that one.
Related Posts: On this day...
- "Judge" beats disabled daughter for using the Internet - 2011
- NYC lawmakers are examining whether to do something to discourage whistles, catcalls, and lewd come-ons - 2010
- Ron Paul: "Be prepared for the worst" - 2009
- Heavy illegal downloaders buy more music - 2009
- 3D printed BAN hammer - 2009
- Cruel blue screen of death prank with revolting ASCII goatse - 2008
- Over 10 offers to pay student hacker's fine - 2007
- No Cell Phones? - 2007