I’ve been decluttering my garage and I ordered a few Gorilla Rack shelving units from Amazon. They are awesome. I’ve assembled shelving units before, and they required either nuts and bolts or little brackets, but the Gorilla Rack units have parts that fit together without extra hardware.
I built the first shelving unit in about 30 minutes. The second one took me 15 minutes, and the third one was done in 10 minutes. The pieces fit together without any fussing and the unit is free of sharp edges. It’s very sturdy, too. I think I’ll buy the Gorilla workbench next.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Understanding Lenses: The Book - 2013
- Richard Stallman Weighs In On The Check Engine Light - 2012
- Twilight Landing At LAX (Cockpit View) - 2011
- Photographer's bust card silkscreened on white balance cards - 2011
- Why a man plays Super Mario Brothers - 2010
- 5 cent tilt sensor - 2009
- LA's Metro Transit Assassins (MTA) graffiti artists captured - 2009
- PETA's Seakittens website "hacked" - 2009
- Putin vs Dell - 2009
- Interview with Sean Moss-Pultz, CEO of OpenMoko - 2008