A highway sign flashing “NO LATINOS NO TACOS” greeted drivers on the Palmetto Expressway in Northwest Miami-Dade, after hackers managed to alter it early Tuesday morning.
The sign was in the northbound side of the 826, right near the Northwest 25th street exit.
It’s unknown how long the sign had been flashing the message, but by 6 a.m., members of the Florida Highway Patrol and a road crew had turned the sign away from the highway and were working to erase the message.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Impossible physics: Why My Little Pony can't really fly - 2011
- Facebook search hax! - 2010
- Amityville Horror home for sale - 2010
- BP: The solution will not be televised - 2010
- Kiwis who took the money and ran located through Facebook update - 2009
- Fedora 9 Puts Your Desktop on a USB Drive - 2008
- Vulnerability in Debian OpenSSL could allow attackers to decrypt "secure" Web sessions - 2008