A followup from yesterday’s post… A 29-year-old British woman may face charges for driving into a puddle and splashing kids waiting for a bus. She says the kids asked her to splash them.
Callard has claimed the children asked to be splashed and would not have done it otherwise.She told the Daily Mail: “The fun factor is mostly gone from life these days but they were playing in puddles, like kids always have done.
“If the kids weren’t saying ‘Splash me, splash me’, I certainly wouldn’t have done it. I’m not a serial splasher.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- Adventures in self-publishing: Why I took a year's work and tried my hardest to give it away - 2011
- Beautiful video-mapping show projected on Prague's 600-year-old medieval Astronomical Clock - 2010
- Travel author sues DHS to make it obey the law with its vast traveller databases - 2010
- Repository of Freedom of Information Act docs - 2009
- TSA screener ripped off hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of electronics from passengers and the TSA itself didn't notice - 2008
- New NYPD Security Suite? - 2008
- Linux Summit Will Preview New Advanced File System - 2008
- Bush signs controversial anti-piracy law - 2008
- Windows 7 will officially be called... Windows 7 - 2008
- BODIES...The Exhibition - 2007