I’m still kinda messed up in the head about it so bear with me.
I was delivering some computers to a small shop in the ghetto of Colorado Springs. I happen to be carrying a box of hard drives.
all of a sudden I hear “BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP BLAP”
I hear some whizzing and suddenly, it feels like I got pushed hard!
I hit the ground, took me about 3 seconds to realize I was hit, but I couldn’t see any bleeding.
that’s when I saw the hole in the box. I went inside the shop and looked at the drives.
Hard drive is gone, but I’m still alive.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Nero - Must Be The Feeling - 2012
- The most awesome video EVAR! - 2011
- Man caught with his pants down on Google Maps - 2010
- Google Buzz Explained - 2010
- What is Ron Paul up to? - 2009
- Firefox Speed Tweaks - 2009
- HOWTO: Setup a reverse SSH tunnel - 2009
- JVC MiniNote XP5230GB next to a Asus eeePC 4G - 2008
- Masked hoodie sweatshirts stir debate in UK - 2008