A 1949 film that reveals the inner workings of a wristwatch. They use a giant watch to demonstrate the function of the various parts.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Zippos of the Vietnam War - 2011
- Kernel module for advanced rick rolling - 2011
- The Man Who Lied to His Laptop: What Machines Teach Us About Human Relationships - 2010
- The Price Of Happiness: $75,000 - 2010
- Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day Trailer - 2009
- What Does DHS Know About You? - 2009
- Time to party like its Windows 95! - 2009
- HOW WE DECIDE: Mind-blowing neuroscience of decision-making - 2009
- Child-safety software sells your kids' IM conversations to market-research companies - 2009
- Copyright enforcement versus privacy - 2009