Here’s a fun little tip: You may open most Sentex key pad-access doors by typing in the following code:
The first *** are to enter into the admin mode, 000000 (six zeroes) is the factory-default password, 99# opens the door, and * exits the admin mode (make sure you press this or the access box will be left in admin mode!)
I’m not sure how prevalent they are, but here in California, Sentex building access systems seem to be the most popular.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Bing Translate is awesome - 2013
- Google is globally switching its search to HTTPS by default - 2012
- Grown Adult Actually Expects To Be Happy - 2011
- New Mortal Kombat! - 2011
- Milton Friedman schools a brash college student... with a smile - 2010
- French village went insane after CIA spiked its bread with LSD - 2010
- Test your broadband speed... help the FCC keep ISPs honest - 2010
- HOWTO: Get a free Encom ID badge - 2010
- iPhone OS 3.0 is coming (Official preview on March 17th) - 2009
- Pure Digital Flip Video Ultra Camcorder for $70 shipped - 2009