If you have to ask how much a night in the Roofie Room costs, you can’t afford it.
A man who disputes a $21,620.60 charge to his Discover card for something that transpired in a private room in a Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club, but he has no recollection of what transpired: “Plaintiff has no recollection of what transpired after he was led from the bar area into the private room. Plaintiff has absolutely no recollection of what transpired once he left the bar area and entered the private room.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- Minnesota "ball slasher" busted again - 2011
- Ron Paul: "Outraged" over Fed audit vote - 2010
- Meganet's Dominator I snoops on four GSM convos at once... and fits in your overnight bag - 2010
- Snarlin' Arlen: The Switch - 2010
- Prince William: I am Banksy - 2009
- Lamborghini Reventon #01 of 20 arrives at Las Vegas dealership - 2008
- Hackers Attack Epilepsy Site - 2008