CHINO, CAâ€”In an unprecedented and historic event Monday, the “I Am Under 18″ button, an Internet security device which if selected restricts access to websites featuring adult content, was clicked for the first time ever. “I knew I could simply claim to be over 18 and continue onto my desired destination, but I also realized that I would have to live with that lie for the rest of my life,” said local resident Garrett Kinley, 17. “I admit, I was curious to see what type of material I would find on www.juggworld.com, but that button was clearly placed there for a reason, and let’s face it: 17 and three-quarters is not 18. I plan to return to the site three months from now, when I will be mature enough to handle its content.” Moments later, Kinley’s friend Dave Gerrard, 17, pushed Kinley aside and clicked the “I Am Over 18″ button himself, at which point a tactical police unit broke down his bedroom door and arrested him.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Blackberry announces new BBX operating system - 2011
- South Park: It's a Jersey Thing UNCENSORED - 2010
- Mitt Romney got a bestseller by demanding bulk-purchases of his books in exchange for lectures - 2010
- Why "cutting people off" online because a record exec says they're file-sharers is dumb - 2009
- Vegas uses computers to bust card counters - 2009
- Al-Jazeera Reports At A Sarah Palin Rally In Rural Ohio - 2008
- The Pirate Bay Removes Fake Trackers from Torrents - 2008
- Firefox 3.1 raises the browser barâ€¦ again - 2008