This gentleman was arrested on Monday for attempting to strangle his wife. Bradley Gellert, of Apollo Beach, Florida, was indeed wearing the “I heart My Marriage” t-shirt at the time of the arrest. From WTSP:
Hillsborough deputies booked 32-year-old Bradley Gellert into jail on charges of a felony domestic battery by strangulation. According to the arrest report, Gellert works for Ameriprise, a financial consulting company.
The arrest report says that the couple were arguing over drugs, and during the fight at their home, Gellert screamed in his wife’s face, threw things, grabbed her neck and strangled her, and knocked her to the ground.
Gellert followed the victim as fled the home and reported the incident in person at the closest sheriff’s office.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Tsunami vs Japanese Harbor - 2011
- As House Prepares To Vote, Majority Opposes ObamaCare - 2010
- Mariana Davalos backstage at Soho TV - 2010
- A fascinating look into the way textbooks are produced and how that process is ruining education - 2010
- Mozilla is sticking to their ideals and shunning H264 - 2010
- Bus tours of AIG executives' homes - 2009
- HOWTO: Find a Job with RSS Feeds - 2008
- Verizon Wireless wins C block in airwave auction - 2008