I don’t know that I’ve ever seen any computer art quite as — I’m sorry, there’s no other way of putting this — as fucked up as “I made this, you play this, we are enemies,” a Flash game that really strongly resembles the unmistakable bonkerosity of the complicated sketches left behind the crazy people who used to sit at their own tables in the library I worked at, furiously drawing for 10 hours at a stretch. It’s brilliant and terrible all at once and that is why I love it.
Related Posts: On this day...
- StickNFind - Bluetooth powered ultra small location stickers - 2012
- Anonymous: Message to the American People - 2011
- Paypal bans Wikileaks just before midnight Friday - 2010
- Comcast/NBC: Every media mega-merger needs a cautionary infographic - 2009
- Flash 10 and WordPress File Upload Linux Problems - 2008
- Firefox users targeted by rare piece of malware - 2008
- Where money comes from: fractional reserve and debts - 2008
- Firefox Pirates Take Over Amazon... Kinda - 2008
- YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT: On the issue of Iraq - 2007
- Explosive Impact - Cyber Bullies & Hackers - 2007