Clearly the work of computer graphics or God himself (pick one, there are a few), who knows, but if my laptop decided to do that, I’d probably go and check with the doctor to see if I haven’t got a brain tumor eating away at my cerebral cortex.
Related Posts: On this day...
- New Service Adds Your Drunken Facebook Photos To Employer Background Checks, For Up To Seven Years - 2011
- Real world results: FBI cannot crack Truecrypt - 2010
- ACLU sues TSA for illegally detaining and searching man carrying $4,700 in cash - 2009
- Facebook girl "loves anal" but apparantly doesn't know it - 2009
- Eee PC 901 News Roundup - 2008
- Your Laptops, Please! - 2008