If you bought $1000 of stock a year ago, you would now have:
- $91.28 if you bought Washington Mutual
- $37.50 if you bought Neomagic
- $21.29 if you bought Freddie Mac
- $20.79 if you bought Fannie Mae
But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, and then turned in the cans for the recycling REFUND… You would have $214.00 in cash.
So the best investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.
It’s called the 401-Keg Plan. Cheers!
Related Posts: On this day...
- Richard Stallman on Steve Jobs - 2011
- Future Ubuntu Releases Will be Shipped With LibreOffice, Says Mark Shuttleworth - 2010
- Steven Johnson's Where Good Ideas Come From: multidisciplinary hymn to diversity, openness and creativity - 2010
- I Am Plastic, Too: The Next Generation of Designer Toys - 2010
- USA is stuck in the past with credit card technology, much to the detriment of Americans traveling abroad - 2009
- The Pumpkin Cannon of Ulster County - 2009
- HDTV and the placebo effect - 2009
- First Blackberry Storm commerical airs on CBS - 2008
- So you work in IT? Can you fix my computer? - 2008
- "I'll create a GUI interface in Visual Basic, see if I can track an IP address." - 2008