“Physical Impossibilities in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” is a student physics presentation that examines three scenes from an animated My Little Pony show (it looks like a recent adaptation, not the original) and identifies the physics at work, explains (with equations!) why the scenes don’t work, and offers suggestions (“dark matter!”) to fix them. The student has posted his slides as well. He says he got 100% on the presentation, and I believe it was a well-deserved grade.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Facebook search hax! - 2010
- "Hackers" say NO LATINOS on highway sign - 2010
- Amityville Horror home for sale - 2010
- BP: The solution will not be televised - 2010
- Kiwis who took the money and ran located through Facebook update - 2009
- Fedora 9 Puts Your Desktop on a USB Drive - 2008
- Vulnerability in Debian OpenSSL could allow attackers to decrypt "secure" Web sessions - 2008