So here’s a YouTube clip showing some of the nice attention to detail in the film: the two major musical stings in the movie (a threatening, bassy throb and a grainy Victrola of Edith Piaf singing “Je Ne Regrette Rien”) are, in fact, the same song, played at very different speeds.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Heat waves and stimulant use - 2011
- Everyone pay your taxes! Its the right thing to do (except for me) - 2010
- Sony reveals a "no-3D-glasses holographic" display - 2010
- Five "freedoms" you'd lose in health care reform - 2009
- Linux Foundation launches branded credit card - 2009
- Pretend cop pulls over real one - 2009
- As expected, Ninja Assassin trailer looks awesome - 2009
- Phoenix BIOS Locks out all OS's except Vista! - 2008
- How Skype and company get around firewalls - 2008