Norwegian landscape photographer Terje Sorgjerd spent one week around Kirkenes and the Norway-Russia border, in -25 Celsius temperature, to make this magnificent time-lapse video of the Aurora Borealis.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Matt Ridley's talk at Long Now: "The story of history is of more for less" - 2011
- When a Yinzer Meets a Tornado - 2011
- Congress wants to outlaw DUI check-point phone apps - 2011
- The viral ad is viral - 2010
- Photoshop CS5 Content-Aware Fill Sneak Peek - 2010
- This is why I love Totem - 2010
- HOWTO: Spot a handgun, the beautiful information edition - 2010
- Twouble with Twitters - 2009
- Judge: Giving Cop "Finger" Didn't Break Law - 2009
- TSA: More gate searches in store for fliers - 2009