Inmate, Omar Broadway somehow sneaks a camera into Northern State Prison in Newark, New Jersey and filmed for six months.
The documentary depicts abuse from guards, gang activity, and raw violence. This is the first movie ever filmed behind bars by an actual prisoner.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Siri vs Google Search (Jelly Bean) - 2012
- Wearing a year's worth of makeup at once - 2011
- The Pirate Party: We will host The Pirate Bay inside the Swedish parliament - 2010
- Germany to Porsche: No bailout for you! - 2009
- Ron Paul Wins Support to Audit Fed Reserve - 2009
- New Linux patch could circumvent Microsoft FAT patents - 2009
- Eee Monitor shots reveal Linux-based iMac rival - 2008
- C'mon CNN... - 2008