No amount of badass marketing is worth opening that many instances of Windows Media Player.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Avicii - Super Mario World Levels - 2012
- HOWTO: Avoid online tracking (Hint: you can't) - 2011
- The tale of /b/ and LUKEYWES1234 - 2010
- Netflix Is Losing New Release Rentals - 2010
- Twitter Cracker Says Admin Password Was "Happiness" - 2009
- Twitter IRC server: tircd - 2009
- Become a virtual Texas Deputy - 2009
- Paypal's Anti-Fraud Authentication Token - 2009
- iTunes: All songs DRM-free (but keeping DRM for audiobooks & video) - 2009
- 4chan strikes again with push to make symbol top Google search - 2009