Hope this helps anyone out who is confused on where their politician stands.
Hillary: Bring the troops home starting within 60 days of being elected.
Obama: Begin withdrawing our troops engaged in combat operations at a pace of one or two brigades every month, to be completed by the end of next year.
Edwards: Supports the immediate withdrawal of 40,000-50,000 troops from Iraq and the complete withdrawal of all combat troops from Iraq within nine to ten months.
Giuliani: No time-table on troop withdrawal
Romney: Send MORE troops to Iraq, increase redeployment.
Huckabee: Stay in Iraq.
Paul: Pull out of Iraq immediately
Related Posts: On this day...
- StickNFind - Bluetooth powered ultra small location stickers - 2012
- Anonymous: Message to the American People - 2011
- Paypal bans Wikileaks just before midnight Friday - 2010
- Comcast/NBC: Every media mega-merger needs a cautionary infographic - 2009
- Flash 10 and WordPress File Upload Linux Problems - 2008
- Firefox users targeted by rare piece of malware - 2008
- I made this, you play this, we are enemies... the weirdest game I've ever played - 2008
- Where money comes from: fractional reserve and debts - 2008
- Firefox Pirates Take Over Amazon... Kinda - 2008
- Explosive Impact - Cyber Bullies & Hackers - 2007