Jim Carrey appears to be making a habit of offering helpful sports commentary. Just days after saying that Tiger Woods’ wife was a “willing participant” in her husband’s infidelity, the actor has weighed in on the problems facing Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.
My people called and said I might have to tame my tweets a little. So here goes…I’m going to make a sandwich now. peanut butter.(sigh) ;^\
Well, I ate my inoffensive sandwich with an acceptable glass of milk and took the dogs out, while avoiding any controversial thought—>
…then I was sexually assaulted by Ben Roethlisberger! I can’t be certain but it sure looked like him! Good thing I’m a Steelers fan! ;^B
Related Posts: On this day...
- The Flip is dead - 2011
- Google Earths Goes 3D - 2010
- Get your friends to join EFF, go to Defcon - 2010
- BlackBerry 9630 Niagara - 2009
- Let Microsoft Live Search Do Your Algebra - 2009
- Correlation does not necessarily imply causation - 2009
- What does social media mean for piracy? - 2009
- Avoid Keyloggers with Neo's SafeKeys - 2008
- Test Regular Expressions Online with RegExr - 2008