A YouTube video posted by a person who claims to be Hillary Adams, daughter of Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams shows a video of a man said to be Judge Williams viciously beating her as a teenager in 2004 (in the video, her age is given as 16). The accompanying text states…
Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father’s backwards views. The judge’s wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge’s wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can’t even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His “judgement” is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.
Someone claiming to be the judge has posted this response: “I found this easily after being told of it. I am aware of your posts. Unfortunately I can not respond much to this libel, except in court. Just be advised, I am aware of it and action is being taken. Judge Adams.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- NYC lawmakers are examining whether to do something to discourage whistles, catcalls, and lewd come-ons - 2010
- GoldenEye 007 montage shows typical James Bond action - 2010
- Ron Paul: "Be prepared for the worst" - 2009
- Heavy illegal downloaders buy more music - 2009
- 3D printed BAN hammer - 2009
- Cruel blue screen of death prank with revolting ASCII goatse - 2008
- Over 10 offers to pay student hacker's fine - 2007
- No Cell Phones? - 2007