The people at iFixit have shown that they’re still on top of their game by tearing down the new Kindle 2 eBook reader. The main processor is a 532MHz ARM-11 from Freescale. Interestingly, there isn’t any significant circuitry behind the large keyboard; it seems its existence is just to hide the battery.
Related Posts: On this day...
- An informative video about the Honey Badger - 2011
- Yelp extorts businesses by allegedly putting up fake bad review and then telling them to pay up to remove it. - 2010
- Get a Credit Card Through Credit Unions and Small Banks to Save - 2010
- What is the Europa girl holding on to? - 2009
- NYC East River Bridge Toll Plan Gaining Speed - 2009
- Your ISP is watching you - 2009
- Four Threats For 2009 That You've Probably Never Heard Of (Or Even Thought About) - 2009
- New XSS Attack Builds An Anonymous Network - 2009
- Ron Paul: Audit the Federal Reserve! - 2009
- Why is the DOS path character "\"? - 2009