In that box is Lamborghini Reventon number one of twenty. Apparently, it’s the only example which will be sold privately via a traditional dealership — in this case, Lamborghini of Las Vegas. The other nineteen were all spoken for before ever leaving the factory. We’ve attached a sampling of photos here, but to see the complete, step-by-step gallery of the car’s unboxing in Sin City, you’ll need to drop by Fresh Tarmac.
more photos after the jump…
Related Posts: On this day...
- Minnesota "ball slasher" busted again - 2011
- Ron Paul: "Outraged" over Fed audit vote - 2010
- Man doesn't know what happened at the Hustler Club, but it wasn't worth $21K - 2010
- Meganet's Dominator I snoops on four GSM convos at once... and fits in your overnight bag - 2010
- Snarlin' Arlen: The Switch - 2010
- Prince William: I am Banksy - 2009
- Hackers Attack Epilepsy Site - 2008