I’ve created a juggalo-friendly textbook, taking into account the song’s claim that they “don’t wanna talk to a scientist,” who they consider to be a “lying motherfucker” intent on “getting [them] pissed.” To that end, every lesson will be directly based on actual ICP lyrics, and every page will be packed with in-your-face juggalo clown-rage. Or, the best clown-rage I can muster. Juggaloco Psycho Clown-speak is a shockingly complex language.
To fully appreciate this, also watch the music video for the ICP song “Miracles.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- "How I got a blank book to the top of the Amazon charts" - 2011
- Actually, know what? Insane Clown Posse "Miracles" video is pure awesome - 2010
- Ending the Fed From the Bottom Up - 2010
- Statebook - 2009
- Bush Administration Set to Use New Spy Program in U.S. - 2008
- HOWTO: Linux Crontab syntax, setup, and help - 2008
- Senators Accuse Homeland Security Of Bullying States on National ID - 2008
- Experts hack power grid in no time - 2008
- Firefox Logo Found In Deep Space - 2008