Snagged this off a forum I frequently browse…
[Originally Posted by porksoda]
So let me start by saying I work at Sears and here are a few of the geniuses we have that bring their car in here.
Also I work in the store not in the automotive section. I like to work on cars but only on my own time, not as a full time job. But I am good friends with the guys there and since they are car guys they call me when this stuff happens. I apologize for the camera phone pics but that all i have on me at work.
This idiot brought in his car today and said “My brakes are squeeking”. Well gee theres your problem!
and here are a couple other pics of another guys rotors. Notice one side of the rotor almost completely gone!
Related Posts: On this day...
- You say "rootkit," I say "diagnostic tool" - 2011
- Guile is busted for Insurance Fraud - 2010
- Ron Paul's Anti-TSA Legislation - 2010
- Visualizing the decline of empires - 2009
- Why Apple Won't Allow Adobe Flash on iPhone - 2008
- TSA's "behavior detection" is wrong more than 99% of the time - 2008
- Record labels now suing... Sourceforge - 2008
- NIST encryption standard may have NSA backdoor - 2007