Photoblogger Dark Roasted Blend has found some excellent footage (Cantonese with English Subtitles) of the (now bulldozed) “Walled City of Kowloon.” You might remember, that this was a quirk of history… a small region of land which for political reasons could not be policed by the British when they managed Hong Kong. It proliferated for years without any building regulation or law-enforcement. It became a vast chaotic 3D maze.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Flip-flops with a secret compartment - 2011
- HOWTO: Play Pandora streaming radio in Linux - UPDATE - 2010
- Barack Obama Gets An Unlikely Defender: Ron Paul - 2010
- Commercially available ATM skimmers - 2010
- Detroit and Pittsburgh both attempting to lose Stanley Cup - 2009
- Inflatable portable "clean room" - 2009
- Prevent XSS and SQL Injection - 2008
- Excellent Fedora 9 Installation Guide - 2008
- 3G iPhone to have GPS and Pics with geo-tagging - 2008