Yesterday, Andrew Sullivan put up a post about an extremely brutal hate-crime attack on an openly gay man. The 2-minute news report he embeds is depressing, but there was something to laugh about at the end. The studio interviewed one of the attackers’ friends, who proudly displayed this tattoo.
It’s a tattoo reading “[Thou] shall not lie with a male as one does with a woman. It is an abomination. Leviticus 18:22?. Who else sees the problem here?
Leviticus also forbids tattooing. In the very next chapter.
“Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:28?
What? Does he need a reminder not to be gay?
I can imagine it now: He’s about to put a dick in his mouth and sees his reflection in the mirror. Even though its backwards he can still make it out… god says “don’t be gay.” So he abides and gets up to leave.
I guess it happens so often that can couldn’t just remember.
Damn homophobic hypocritical douchebags…
Related Posts: On this day...
- Kim Stanley Robinson chapbook: how history works explained in fiction and essay - 2010
- School used student laptop webcams to spy on them at school and home - 2010
- Foil impressioning: lock-picking technique that uses the lock to form a new key - 2010
- The Decision Tree - 2010
- New exploit targets IE 7 hole patched last week - 2009
- Cuba Declares War on Windows - 2009
- Unblocking Adblock - 2009
- MTA Employee Charged with "Unlawful Photography" - 2009
- TurnItIn.com - 2008