Christopher Neil Bjerkness, 33, was arrested in Duluth, Minnesota for breaking into a physical/occupational therapy treatment facility with the reported intent to slash the large exercise balls there. Why would he be suspected of wanting to do that? Because he’s been busted for doing it before. Twice. According to the Duluth News Tribune, it’s a “sexual fetish.” From the Duluth News Tribune:
In 2009, Bjerkness was convicted of third-degree burglary after he admitted breaking into the SMDC-Duluth Clinic West building and slashing balls there.He was also convicted of first-degree criminal damage to property in 2005 after getting into the Sports and Health Center at the University of Minnesota Duluth on several occasions and damaging exercise balls. He also admitted at the time to slicing into exercise balls at the SMDC Center for Personal Fitness, the Polinsky Medical Rehabilitation Center and St. Luke’s hospital, according to criminal complaints.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Ron Paul: "Outraged" over Fed audit vote - 2010
- Man doesn't know what happened at the Hustler Club, but it wasn't worth $21K - 2010
- Meganet's Dominator I snoops on four GSM convos at once... and fits in your overnight bag - 2010
- Snarlin' Arlen: The Switch - 2010
- Prince William: I am Banksy - 2009
- Lamborghini Reventon #01 of 20 arrives at Las Vegas dealership - 2008
- Hackers Attack Epilepsy Site - 2008