Pedram sent us his USB missile launcher interface project. He happened to have some of the USB missile launchers lying around. having lost their initial draw, he wanted to do something to spice it up. He wrote an interface in python so he could control the launcher via his iPhone. We don’t see how this is any different than controlling them by the computer, but he seems to have put a decent amount of work into it.
Related Posts: On this day...
- The Universe: Complete Season 5 on Blu-ray with $5 VoD credit for $19 shiped - 2011
- PleaseRobMe.com - 2010
- AC Transit Bus Fight - 2010
- Scientist reveals what men REALLY think of when they look at a girlie calendar - 2009
- Windows 7 DRM begins to surface - 2009
- Free service unmasks Caller ID on blocked incoming calls - 2009
- Blackjack card-counting iPhone app is illegal in Las Vegas - 2009
- Debian "Lenny" ready for the masses? - 2009
- More copies of World of Goo sold when GNU/Linux version was released than any other day - 2009
- Ron Paul: There were only 5 hard copies of the Stimulus Bill to read when the House opened - 2009