Cyclists in Los Angeles effectively closed the 10 freeway in West Covina for about ten minutes on Sunday, as one of them proposed to his girlfriend in a cloud of pink smoke. Apparently, she loved it. The California Highway Patrol did not. The biker club members face possible citations including impeding or blocking traffic. LA Times has more. Looks like it was these guys, and the lovebirds have been identified by multiple local news outlets as Hector Martinez and Paige Hernandez.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Friction - Led Astray (Official Video) - 2012
- Keychain fob that unsnaps to reveal a tiny USB cable - 2011
- Australian censor board demands large-breasted porn stars - 2010
- A Month of Spam - 2009
- All blue-eyed humans have common ancestor - 2008
- Ron Paul Is Right Again - 2008
- eBay: Sellers will no longer be able to leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers - 2008
- ICANN Moves To Disable Domain Tasting - 2008
- Analog Spell Check - 2008