No screwing on the space station. From The Telegraph…
“We are a group of professionals,” said Alan Poindexter, a NASA commander, during a visit to Tokyo, when asked about the consequences if astronauts boldly went where no others have been.
“We treat each other with respect and we have a great working relationship. Personal relationships are not … an issue,” said a serious-faced Mr Poindexter. “We don’t have them and we won’t.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- Google+ - 2011
- Apple to offer iPhone on the Verizon Wireless network - 2010
- Report Shows Teen Girls Are Drinking More Than Boys... and for Different Reasons - 2010
- ICANN Approves .XXX Porn Domain - 2010
- Why I Voted Against Giving Subpoena Power To Obama's BP Commission - 2010
- Google's Facebook Killer "Google Me" Confirmed By Former Facebook CTO - 2010
- Comics creator stopped by TSA for carrying script about writer under suspicion by TSA - 2009
- How long before Microsoft sues pornstar Carmella Bing? - 2009
- Virtually unlimited e-mail addresses on your single Gmail account - 2008