The chart, compiled from data provided by the American and Iraqi governments and news media organizations, gives information on the type and location of each attack responsible for the 2,592 recorded deaths among American and other coalition troops, Iraqi security forces and members of the peshmerga militias controlled by the Kurdish government.
Warning: Large Graphic
Related Posts: On this day...
- You are freeish - 2012
- Verizon Finally Lands the iPhone - 2011
- Why you should use OpenGL and not DirectX - 2010
- Learn where someone was born from their Social Security number - 2009
- New SanDisk SSD G3 is as fast as a 40k rpm HDD - 2009
- HOWTO: Install Ruby on Rails on Debian - 2009
- Beware of NetSol (NetworkSolutions.com) - 2008
- Does Wiping a Hard Drive with Zeros Really Work? - 2008
- New Hampshire Results LEAKED! - 2008
- HOWTO: Access the Internet When Web Browsers are Disabled - 2008