Veena Malik is a Pakistani actress who appeared on the very popular Indian TV show Bigg Boss (the Indian version of Big Brother). In the clip above, a mullah tells her she brought shame on Pakistan with her behavior on the show, and that 100% of Pakistanis agree with him. The mullah also admits he didn’t watch the show himself, but knows all of this to be true.
Veena responds by pretty much mopping up the floor with him. She points out out how her religion backs up her actions, where he’s in violation of the same rules he’s taking her to task for. She also says if he wishes to defend Islam, there are countless targets more deserving of close inspection, but here he is instead wasting his time complaining about an actress.
It’s fantastic. The world needs to see more of this. Go Veena
Related Posts: On this day...
- What does the health care bill mean to you? - 2010
- The Story of Bottled Water - 2010
- Boob jobs banned from the next Pirates of the Caribbean - 2010
- For the traffic camera-thwarting geek: The SQL injection license plate - 2010
- Mint.com CEO Aaron Patzer says it doesn't sell individual data - 2010
- The ObamaCare health bill has PASSED - 2010
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Prevention Cheat Sheet - 2009
- Ever wanted to download the internet? - 2008