A man in Hudson, Ohio called the police to report a suspicious package on his doorstep. When the officer arrived, he noticed the “AMAZON.COM” printing on the box and asked if the man had recently ordered anything from Amazon:
The man reportedly said “Why yes, I did.”The officer told the resident his order had arrived. The resident then said he was comfortable opening the box. The officer then left the scene, according to the report.
Related Posts: On this day...
- The Seven Deadly Online Sins - 2011
- TSA May Exempt Muslims From Airport Pat-Downs - 2010
- The inevitable Taiwanese News animation about the TSA's touching of "junk" - 2010
- Achtung! TSA! - 2010
- 4Loko to Remove Caffeine, Guarana, and Taurine from Products - 2010
- American Airlines Fires Designer Who Reached Out To Disgruntled Customer - 2009
- Fedora 12 Unites Latest Features and Usability Into Compelling Free Distribution - 2009
- Conservative children's book vilifies Nancy Pelosi - 2009
- HOWTO: Convert MPEG and AVI to 3gp using FFmpeg - 2008
- Fix my computer woes? - 2008