When building your own desktop computer from scratch, how do you know what size power supply to get? The Newegg Power Supply Calculator figures it out for you with ease.
Simply enter your CPU, motherboard, video card, and the rest of your components into the form, click the Calculate button, and you’ll see an estimated wattage for the power supply you need to buy. As somebody who not only builds his own PCs, but wrote a whole series on how to build your own computer, I can tell you that when it comes to power supplies, you want to buy quality… don’t cheap out or it will die very quickly.
Related Posts: On this day...
- What "Fifty Shades of Grey is badly written" is really code for - 2012
- How not to design a CAPTCHA - 2011
- One year of free Amazon Prime if you have a .edu email address - 2010
- Ian McDonald's DERVISH HOUSE: A superb novel of the mystical nano future of Istanbul - 2010
- DUI Checkpoint stops zero DUIs - 2009
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania, keeps a close eye on itself - 2009
- The Ugliest Facebook Profile Picture Ever - 2008
- Google backed out from releasing private YouTube user data to Viacom - 2008