A local graffiti artist best known for injecting elements of political commentary into his public art has recently furnished a new piece of work addressing the BP/Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf Of Mexico.
The piece features two children in swimsuits with the drainage ditch serving as an improvised beach. Accompanying the children is a sign that cautions “Beach Closed Do Not Enter,” and a faux-motivational message reading “When life gives oil spills make molotovs.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- RON: Legacy - 2011
- Huge Michelangelo-esque sculpture of Mario and Peach - 2010
- “The photograph has now been removed from the internet” - 2010
- Leaked: The telcos secret plan to use fake "citizens groups" to kill Net Neutrality - 2010
- Shit happens - 2010
- Russian Navy releases pirates in an inflatable raft - 2010
- AT&T buying some Verizon assets for $2.35B - 2009
- Recent Study: Most Enterprises Expect To Get Hacked This Year - 2009
- "Piracy PSA" with Christopher Mintz-Plasse - 2008