The Canadian tuners from MWDesign have released a tuning program for the BMW E92 M3 Coupe. Dubbed “Darth Maul,” this badboy is all about aesthetics. Painted in Jerez Black, the modified M3 features a new Amuse Ericsson front bumper with orange highlights, exclusive carbon fiber side vents, a new rear diffuser, a pair of carbon fiber mirrors and a new sport exhaust system. Running on a new set of custom matte-black 20-inch Modulare M6 alloy wheels and adding an aggressive blacked-out grille and darkened tail lamps to complete the package, “Darth Maul” is very deadly in the looks department.
- Amuse Ericsson front bumper cover with custom orange highlights
- Amuse Ericsson trunk
- CF Rear Diffuser with custom orange highlights
- CF Side Vents with custom orange highlights
- CF Side Mirrors
- Modulare M6 20×9 F 20×10.5 R – Matte Black Centers/Gloss Black Lips + Custom Matte Black Center Caps with orange accents
- Falken tires FK452 245/30/20 F 285/25/20 R
- H&R Sports Springs
The guys at MWDesign also mentioned that is only stage 1 of the “Darth Maul” project and we can barely wait to see what Stage 2 will bring us. So far, we like what we see and yes… the model used by them, complements the design.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Mind Reading: The Researchers Who Analyzed All the Porn on the Internet - 2011
- Private Rooms by Guido Argentini - 2010
- Man arrested for shooting at car of iPhone thieves - 2010
- New NYC subway map comes out next month - 2010
- Cambridge study: DRM turns users into pirates - 2009
- Linux Unified Kernel aims to combine Linux and NT kernels - 2009
- New Smart Phone Hack Could Expose Cell Network - 2008
- A Linux render cluster inside an IKEA cabinet - 2008