This is an amazing picture. See the guy with the camera around his neck standing behind the boy? That’s current Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin pretending to be a tourist when we know today that he was a KGB agent.
According to the photographer the Secret Service was under no illusions at the time however, and acknowledged the so-called “tourists” were KGB.
Related Posts: On this day...
- A new Super Mario Bros film at SXSW - 2011
- Property Outlaws: important scholarly book on how breaking property law improves it - 2010
- 2010 Census more expensive than all others combined - 2010
- Why mercury is forbidden aboard airplanes - 2009
- 5 lbs of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein for $34 shipped - 2009
- Ron Paul Meets Sacha Baron Cohen - 2009
- Google Begins Behavioral Targeting Ad Program - 2009
- Police Chief: "I want them to be afraid every time they see the police that they might get arrested" - 2009
- Family Guy Wins Court Battle Citing Fair Use of Disney's "Wish Upon a Star" - 2009
- Vector Magic No Longer Free - 2008