The folks at Xbox Evolved are of the belief that Rare will be bringing N64 classic Goldeneye to the Xbox Live Arcade.
Citing “very reliable sources,” as well as “seeing evidence ourselves,” the site suggests that Goldeneye will make it to the Arcade shortly before Activision releases the new Bond game. Goldeneye would naturally sport revamped graphics and Live-capable multiplayer.
Fingers crossed that the rumor pans out. Goldeneye still lands on “Best Multiplayer Games Ever” lists; the chance to play it online is tantalizing.
Xbox Evolved also claims that Rare will be bringing more of its back catalog to the Arcade, including Banjo Kazooie and one of my favorite games, Perfect Dark.
[phpbay]GoldenEye N64, 10, “”, “”[/phpbay]
Related Posts: On this day...
- As if solving a Rubik's cube wasn't enough... - 2011
- Can Diaspora win anything but publicity? - 2010
- Free climbing a tower higher than the Empire State Building - 2010
- Typographic zombie poster - 2010
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Game Console for $400 shipped - 2009
- HOWTO: Move or migrate user accounts from old Linux server to a new Linux server - 2009
- Rapper 50 Cent: Piracy is a part of the marketing - 2009
- Obama supports extending Patriot Act provisions - 2009
- Masons and the Making of America - 2009
- Yet another creepy research paper proving you have no privacy online - 2009