Looks like someone should start putting up fake all-night events at random addresses in that town…
“Alright boys, there’s obviously forty-six raves going on all over town tonight. GEAR UP!”
Four police cars, a riot van and a helicopter moved in on Andrew Poole’s gathering which was taking place in a field owned by a friend.
The coach driver had invited 17 guests to an ‘event’ on his social networking page by private invitation and was about to light the barbecue when the gazebo suddenly started flapping wildly and the sound of chopper blades filled the air.
Related Posts: On this day...
- "Ready Player One" and "The Freedom Maze" win the Prometheus Award for best novel - 2012
- Russian Pirate Party must change name, contemplates "Pira7e Party" - 2011
- A lust letter to NYC's indie burlesque scene photos - 2010
- Notes on the upcoming monster-sized authorized Heinlein biography - 2010
- Chinese restaurant called "TRANSLATE SERVER ERROR" - 2008