A true hero in a sinking ship. It is so sad that this once mighty republic is going out with a whimper. I’d like to think we can turn it around and I’ll go down in a rain of fire defending it, but it doesn’t look real good.
He brings up some interesting points, but the one I found downright scary is the nationalization of industries, because it just equals more control by inept and corrupt politicians who really don’t care about consequences, as long as it doesn’t interfere with padding their pockets and extending their influence.
Related Posts: On this day...
- ICanStalkU twitterbot nags Twitter users about disclosing their location - 2011
- The fall of the House of Vikings - 2010
- Man loses bet, allows rednecks to shoot up his TV - 2009
- McCain Campaign Sells Info-Loaded Blackberry to Reporter - 2008
- Mexico plans to fingerprint mobile-phone owners - 2008
- Universal Barring Artists from Posting Full Songs on MySpace - 2007