If you were fooled (as I was) into thinking the cartoon fan vid that made the music blog rounds a few days ago was official, you’ve missed out: Röyksopp’s actual debut video for their forthcoming Junior album is this glorious Reuben Sutherland-directed number which does real-life Space Invaders better than anything I’ve ever seen.
Sutherland’s no stranger to games invasions: he was behind two fantastic ad spots for Insomniac’s PS3 shooter Resistance, both of which can be spotted at his demo reel site.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Tracing the pill-trails to America from Russia's e-pharmacy underworld - 2011
- Google tweaks SEO algorithm - 2011
- Giant Google infographic - 2010
- Hidden government cameras in digital converter boxes? No. - 2009
- Eminem sues Universal over digital royalties - 2009
- Amusing Unix csh/sh Commands - 2009
- Michael Phelps: Time Traveler - 2009
- Ron Paul on Glenn Beck 2/24/2009 - 2009
- Steve Ballmer: Linux is Bigger Competitor than Apple - 2009
- Use a Googlemail.com Address to Lessen Gmail Spam - 2008