On the same night that Sarah Palin spoke before thousands in Rosemont, a Chicago gentlemen’s club held a Sarah Palin look-alike contest.
We don’t know how much the real Sarah Palin made from her event. But the look-alike contest winner, a Brazilian stripper who gave her name as Eloah Rocha, earned what the club said was a $2,500 first prize.
For recognizing the allure of mixing Palin and sex, the strip joint, Lawrence Avenue’s Admiral Theatre, got to pack the place on a Wednesday night and, probably most important, won media attention as far away as Seattle, club officials said.
Related Posts: On this day...
- George Orwell on war - 2011
- Australian customs searching laptops for porn - 2010
- Finnish record industry's regrettable new anti-piracy mascot - 2010
- Minimum font size for credit card "fine print" - 2009
- Linux group, Microsoft form unholy alliance against US lawyers - 2009
- SDTV vs HDTV - 2008
- PHP rand() on Windows vs. true random - 2008