A 42-piece crockery set made entirely of compressed cocaine has been seized by Spanish police.
It was sent by recorded delivery from Venezuela to Barcelona via London.
Now police have arrested a 35-year-old Spanish man, known only as JVLL, who is believed to have received the crockery in the mail, after an international investigation.
They believe JVLL was forced into the deal by Venezuelan drug lords. The dealers had hoped to treat the drug and then sell it in Catalonia, police said.
Spain has the second-highest level of cocaine consumption in Europe after Britain.
Related Posts: On this day...
- HOWTO: Cheat Against Your Friends On Draw Something - 2012
- Live stream from Ultra Music Festival 2012 - 2012
- Michigan Supreme Court rules police have no right to privacy while on duty - 2011
- bubbles - 2010
- Priceless: How our unknowing irrationality confounds the price of everything - 2010
- For sale in Utah: "die-hard survivalist bunker" - 2010
- The TSA will be tracking you via your phone in the airport (for your own good) - 2010
- This health care bill defines a new America - 2010
- Ron Paul: We Need Free-Market Healthcare, NOT ObamaCare - 2010
- Twenty Ways ObamaCare Will Take Away Our Freedoms - 2010