Your new favorite IP-infringing time-killer: Super Mario Crossover, which lets you tackle SMB as a range of 8-bit heroes: Mega Man, Link, Samus, Castlevania‘s Simon, Contra‘s Bill, or, for the unimaginative, Mario himself. More than just a cute idea, Exploding Rabbit have gone to some length to correctly tailor the specific physics and play styles of each guest star to a wicked degree.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Police play doctor to test citizens' gullibility - 2011
- So the guy that videotaped Polish plane crash scene was stabbed to death - 2010
- The Pirate Bay Introduces Facebook App - 2009
- RSA Security Pros Don't Practice What They Preach - 2009
- Half A Million Microsoft-Powered Sites Hit With SQL Injection - 2008