My chem teacher, in high school, used to staple Burger King applications to failed tests. It was hilarious, although I never got one.
A North Carolina middle school teacher is in the hot seat over his controversial style of teaching.
Rex Roland teaches sixth graders at Enka Middle School in Candler, N.C.
Clement says on a November vocabulary assignment Roland wrote the word “loser” after correcting the paper.
Just a few weeks ago, another graded assignment made its way home, and at the top of the page was the word “loser” underlined twice.
The Buncombe County School District released a statement saying that this is a personnel matter that’s being looked into.
It’s important to note that some parents defend Roland’s teaching style saying its his way of relating to his students. None would go on camera with us.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Mariana Davalos: Maxim March 2011 - 2011
- Anonymous to release BofA dox - 2011
- TRON: The Next Day - Flynn Lives Revealed - 2011
- Iraqi Tron - 2011
- Netflix Cancels $1 Million Contest, Settles Privacy Lawsuit - 2010
- HOWTO: Create a bootable self-playing video disc - 2009
- No User Action Required In Newly Discovered PDF Attack - 2009
- Hosted malware allows n00bs to hack along with the l33t - 2009
- Twitter Business Model Found - 2009
- Stop REAL ID in Pennsylvania Today! - 2008