A former FICO executive, now head of VideoCreditScore, knocks down 10 common misconceptions and myths of the seemingly monolithic, impenetrable credit score. Learn the real deal on credit cards, frequent checking, and the 50-point “swings.”
Here’s Andy Jolls dishing out 10 answers in 60 seconds:
If you’re at work or otherwise unable to watch video, follow the link below to the full post from I Will Teach You To Be Rich, where Jolls’ 10 truths are outlined in good ol’ text.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Ron Paul on healthcare @ CNN Tampa Debate - 2011
- Metal on Metal "BASTARD" - 2010
- "Dirty Tats." The Game. The Tragedy. - 2009
- Comcast sucks: Versus on DIRECTV - 2009
- Et Tu, Mozilla? Firefox 3 To Get Privacy Mode - 2008
- New "On/Off Switch" Protects RFID Cards From Hacking - 2008
- Never mind the Graffiti, look at that road sign, is that the kinda stuff you've gotta worry about in Norway? - 2008