At 5:00 Sunday morning, the weight of 16-odd inches of snow accumulation finally pushed the roof of the Metrodome (Minneapolis’ NFL Pro Football stadium) past its structural limits. The good news: Security cameras caught this awesome moment as it happened. The bad news: This is probably not going to stop the Vikings from whining about how much they totally need an outdoor stadium.
Related Posts: On this day...
- ICanStalkU twitterbot nags Twitter users about disclosing their location - 2011
- Man loses bet, allows rednecks to shoot up his TV - 2009
- McCain Campaign Sells Info-Loaded Blackberry to Reporter - 2008
- Mexico plans to fingerprint mobile-phone owners - 2008
- Ron Paul's Passionate Speech on the Auto Bailout - 2008
- Universal Barring Artists from Posting Full Songs on MySpace - 2007