Yesterday I spotted Bisou, a new Libyan restaurant, which opened earlier this year here in Pittsburgh. At Reddit, Val_Holla reports that the proprietor claims no knowledge of his logo’s origin, which may in turn indicate that he is a master troll. Here is the menu.
Related Posts: On this day...
- W7 Theme for Ubuntu brings Windows 7's familiar GUI to Linux - 2010
- A wonderful Where's Waldo-ish biodiversity book for little ones - 2010
- Flickr v. Free Speech... Where is their courage? - 2009
- 365Black: McDonald's has a website for black people - 2009
- 15 Examples To Master Linux Command Line History - 2008
- Red Hat hack prompts critical OpenSSH update - 2008