This eyewitness video of the March 11 tsunami striking Japan shows how, in under 10 minutes, a harbor in Oirase Town, Aomori Prefecture goes from business as usual to, well, gone. While other videos have shown massive destruction or endless floods, this one shows a huge dry area that completely fills with water, making it easy to see just how much water was being pushed around. It’s so hard to believe this actually happened.
Related Posts: On this day...
- As House Prepares To Vote, Majority Opposes ObamaCare - 2010
- Mariana Davalos backstage at Soho TV - 2010
- A fascinating look into the way textbooks are produced and how that process is ruining education - 2010
- Mozilla is sticking to their ideals and shunning H264 - 2010
- Bus tours of AIG executives' homes - 2009
- Man in "I <3 My Marriage" t-shirt arrested for choking wife - 2009
- HOWTO: Find a Job with RSS Feeds - 2008
- Verizon Wireless wins C block in airwave auction - 2008